I was just thinking that you should do another year. Enticing?! Hehe. But really, I came to look at pics of your house again cause both Ada and Audy came back from your house saying the same thing, how it made them want to decorate their own houses because your's is so cute! I laughed when Ada said it cause Audy had said the exact same words the week before. Did you ever post pics on Shirlz Girlz? I guess I need to go back and look. I'm going to paint my bedroom grey (I think) and need some inspiration from the best (aka copy everything you've done) :).
I was just thinking that you should do another year. Enticing?! Hehe. But really, I came to look at pics of your house again cause both Ada and Audy came back from your house saying the same thing, how it made them want to decorate their own houses because your's is so cute! I laughed when Ada said it cause Audy had said the exact same words the week before. Did you ever post pics on Shirlz Girlz? I guess I need to go back and look. I'm going to paint my bedroom grey (I think) and need some inspiration from the best (aka copy everything you've done) :).
ReplyDelete